Formation bac +4/5 / professional program all sectors of journalism (Master 1/2)
Bac +4/5 - Level 1/2 - 60 ECTS - Training lasts 15 months - Classes extend from January to June - Assignment on-location abroad. Required internship: at least 3 months.
The curriculum is designed to prepare future journalists in all branches: TV, written press, web, radio and communication/PR professionals.
Students who hold a License or Bachelor or a valid Master I. Starting 2021, the master is divided into two independant "semesters" of 4 months, students may join the program in October or February.
To qualify to work within a news organization — whether newspaper, radio or television — at all levels of information gathering and production. To autonomously write and post content on the web and develop the online presence. To become a valuable part of a news organization (newspaper, television, radio or web).
Technologies of information and communication, fundamentals of the press, practical and intensive projects in written press, internet, radio, television, photography, editing photos, and editing video.
Media law, journalism ethics, freelance, media management. Specialized media. Software. Surveys and investigation, English competency, CV creation and job search, discussions, interviewing, on-location reporting, news agencies, oral expression, on-camera delivery and presence.
Road assignment, two weeks of intensive training in Morocco or Brussels, if conditions allows (classes/workshops in English as well).
- news analysis, newspaper writing
- print copy editing, editing softwares
- interviewing, sound editing, vocal delivery, script writing, podcasting
- camera basics, video editing
- TV script writing, vocal delivery, voice over images, anchoring
- surveys, investigation
- web journalism and web editing
- smartphone as a journalism tool
- US medias
- photography basics, photo reporting
- media laws
- communication basics
- journalism ethics
- interviews, public speaking, panel discussion
- documentary script writing and funding
- voice coaching, body attitude training
- job search, community management, personal branding
The instructors at ESJ Paris have specialized skills and work in the industry. Journalists, communication professionals, media professionals, lecturers.
Radio and television journalist, newspaper writer, web, video director, community manager, anchorman, anchorwoman, news management, reporter...
Programme donné à titre indicatif et pouvant varier en fonction des besoins pédagogiques